Hotel Management Courses in Lucknow after 12th
Lucknow Hotel Management Course Diploma and short-term course fees, colleges, and placement after the 12th grade in 2022
Lucknow is the largest city in northern India and Uttar Pradesh’s capital. Catering Technology, Hospitality Management, Culinary Arts, Tourism Management, Food Services, Bakery & confectionery, and other specializations are all part of the Hotel Management area. The courses are offered at low costs in Lucknow’s colleges. According to the 2011 census, this city’s literacy rate is 84.72 percent.
We provide information on the course, the application process, and the fees. Several notable educational and scientific institutions are based in Lucknow. One of Lucknow’s most prestigious hotel management colleges is the Institute of Hotel Management. Students come here to seek higher education from all over the country. This article contains all of the necessary information on the Hotel Management Course in Lucknow.
Hotel Management Colleges In Lucknow:-
provides a wide range of opportunities. In this sector, there are several options for courses. Hotel management courses are available at all levels, including diplomas, undergraduate, and postgraduate. Among the most popular
Courses at the undergraduate level:
- 3-year bachelor’s degree in hotel and catering technology
- Hotel Administration (BBA) 3 Years
- Hotel Management Bachelor of Science 3 Years
- Hospitality and Catering Management Bachelor’s Degree 3 Years
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management and Catering Technology)
- 3-year bachelor’s degree in hotel management
- 3 years B.A. (Hons) in Culinary Arts
- 2-year M.Sc. – Food Service Management and Dietetics P.G. Diploma in Hotel and Tourism Management PGD in Hotel Management for 2 years (PGDHM) Tourism and Hotel Management MBA (two years) MBA in Hotel Management (two years) 2 year Master of Hotel Administration M.Sc. in Hotel Management (two years) Two-Year Diploma Programs:
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology Diploma Bakery and Confectionery — 2-3 year diploma 2-3 year hotel and culinary diploma Bakery diploma (two to three years) Food Production — 2-3 year diploma Food and Beverage Service – 2-3 Year Diploma 2-3 Year Hotel Management Diploma 2-3 Year
Admissions to Hotel Management Courses in Lucknow in 2022
The entrance exam will be used to determine admission to hotel management programs. Various exams are held at the national level to provide admission. NCHMCT JEE 2022 is a popular national-level entrance exam for B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration admission. Some colleges may administer their own admissions test.
Criteria for Eligibility:
Candidates can look up the requirements for hotel management courses here:
- Students must have a 10+2 level qualification to enroll in undergraduate hotel management programs.
- The 10th grade is required as a requirement for diploma-level programs.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for entrance to the postgraduate program.
Other Well-Known Courses
- Colleges of Hotel Management in Dehradun
- After the 12th, there are paramedical courses, aviation courses, mass communication courses, hotel management courses, agriculture courses, and BBA colleges in Dehradun.
- Dehradun BCA Colleges
- MBA Colleges
- Dehradun B.Pharma Colleges Uttarakhand B.Tech Colleges
- Uttarakhand Law Schools
- Dehradun’s BHM colleges
- Dehradun Nursing Colleges
- Dehradun’s private BSc agricultural colleges
- Colleges of Mass Communication in Dehradun
- BBA Colleges in Noida Agriculture Colleges in Dehradun
- Top Dehradun M Tech Colleges B.Com Colleges Meerut MBA Colleges Lucknow
- Kanpur BTech Colleges
- Uttarakhand MBA Colleges
- Uttar Pradesh BBA Colleges
- India’s Top 10 Law Schools
- India’s Top 50 MBA Colleges
- Kanpur MBA Colleges
- U..P MBA colleges
- Uttar Pradesh B.Tech Colleges
- Uttar Pradesh’s BJMC Colleges
- India’s Best LLB Colleges
- Colleges for MBA in Noida
- Roorkee MBA Colleges
Lucknow Hotel Management Course 2022 Fee Structure
Depending on the type of college and the length of the course, each college has a distinct cost structure. The tuition rate for most Indian colleges ranges from INR 20,000 to 3 lacs each year. The cost can be paid semester by semester or year by year.